Sunday 26 January 2014

Liebster Award!


Hi guys! So I was nominated for the Liebster award by two people and those lovely people are...

Danielle - http://www.theperksofprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/
Becky - http://angelssecretsx.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do this as I'll have to answer 20 questions instead of 10... oh well!

The rules are:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
2. You must answer the 11 question given by the nominee before you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you

The questions Becky asked me:


1. Who is your beauty or fashion icon?
Hmm.. I don't really have an icon to be honest haha. But I'm going to have to say Zoella because I love her makeup and her fashion sense and she really inspires me.

2. How long does it normally take you to get ready for a night out?
Well I take quite a long time for a night out so I'd say about 1-2 hours to do hair and makeup. I like to take my time but I suppose I could do it in 30 min if I had to rush.
3. What's your favourite item of clothing to wear, and why?
I love just wearing leggings and jumpers on the weekend because they're so cosy and comfy. Plus they're wearable outside whereas I wouldn't really wear a onesie outside.
4. What’s your dream job?
I'd love to go into a career of makeup or fashion so maybe a fashion designer. But I'd love to become a youtuber as well but I don't know if that will work out (hope it does though haha)

5. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
I love so much about blogging, I love taking photos and writing about what I love (makeup and beauty). I guess I just really have a passion for makeup so being able to write about it and share my tips and thoughts about it is nice.

6. If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Hmm I honestly don't know! I'd love to meet Zoe (zoella) and Bethany Mota (macbarbie07) basically all youtubers.

7. What is your favourite beauty brand?
I love MAC and Benefit but I love Maybelline as most of my products are from Maybelline and I don't actually own that much of MAC and benefit.

8. What is your favourite perfume?
This I tough because I love perfume so much but my favourite has to be either Princess by Vera Wang or the Marc Jacobs perfumes (I can't pick which one)

9. Favourite colour nail polish to wear?
I don't really know what my favourite is as it's really difficult to choose so I don't really have a favourite but I love the Minnie Mouse collection by O.P.I

10. What are your guilty pleasures?
My guilty pleasure is watching youtube videos haha! And also watching CSI with my family 😂 haha!

11. What was your favourite memory of 2013?
Wow this is difficult as soo much happened in 2013 good and bad but the best memory was when my school went on a school trip to Germany in the summer and when I went on holiday to Thailand to visit my family for the whole holidays was fun too!


The questions Danielle asked me:

1. Top 5 products on your beauty wish list.
Wow I have so much on my wishlist haha but it would have to be the Bourjois Bronzing Primer, Real Techniques Travel Set, Benefit Coralista, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and the L'Óreal Colour Riche Collection Privée

2. Favourite perfume?
I've already answered this from Becky's questions above ^^

3. Favourite youtuber and why?
I have quite a few favourites to be honest; Zoella, Velvetgh0st, Macbarbie07 and Tanya Burr, they are my favourites because they're so lovely and pretty and their videos really inspire me :)

4. If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
I'm gonna guess and say the rules are we can't wish for more wishes :( I would wish for Cancer to be cured, to be happy in life and the last one is ...to be a successful youtuber haha.

5. What's the book you're currently reading?
The Host by Stephanie Meyer.
 
6. What beauty product do you recommend?
Wow there's so many things I recommend but something that I don't know what I would do without (sounds cheesy I know) but they are the Real Technique brushes. These are just so amazing and soft and are really good for the price, even thought they are a little on the pricy side but they are amazing quality!
7. Which beauty product is not worth the hype?
This was in the Drugstore makeup tag which I did a couple of weeks ago and this questions was in it and I didn't actually answer it because I don't have an answer! All the products that I've tried out that are hyped about are really good!
8. OOTD today?
Today I am wearing light blue jeans from Hollister, a loose peachy pink and white stripy sweater from H&M and some cosy socks which I don't know where from
9. Perfect winter nail polish?
I don't have an exact nail polish but colour wise, maybe a red or dark colours. 
10. What drink do you order at Costa or Starbucks?
I don't really go to Costa or Starbucks that much but when I go to Costa I ask for a white hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows :)
11. Favourite bath product from Lush?
Not gonna lie I love everything from lush, I still have some stuff I haven tried out yet, but from the stuff I have tried my favourite is the Spacegirl bath bomb as it smells soo good and is really pretty.
 
 
So those were all the questions! That was a lot haha, but here are the people I have nominated for the Liebster Award:
 
 
So go and check out their lovely blogs and these are the questions that you have to answer!
 
1) Favourite makeup brand?
2) One makeup item you can't live without?
3) Favourite hobby?
4) Favourite youtuber?
5) High-end or High-street makeup?
6) If you had to live with one lip product what would you pick?
7) Favourite lush item?
8) Who is your beauty and fashion inspiration?
9) Why did you start a blog?
10) What is your goal in life?
11) What do you want to be when you're older?
 
Thanks for reading this and have a nice day! Bye!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment