Thursday 27 February 2014

Collection Super Size Mascara Review






Hey guys! Today's blog post is going to be a review on the Collection Super Size Fat Lash Mascara. Quite a long name haha. This mascara retails at £2.99 and my one is in brown. At first I wasn't expecting this mascara to be very good because to be honest, cheap mascaras aren't always the best. But I was quite shocked when I first used it. The packaging is very bright and colourful and the writing doesn't scratch of like the Collection concealer.

I have the colour brown because, why not?! I've never had a brown mascara before and I think it would look a lot more natural and subtle for maybe a 'no makeup' makeup day. The wand is fairly average and nothing too special. It applies really easy and doesn't pick up too much of the product all at once.

This mascara really lengthens my lashes and looks really natural instead of really heavy and thick. The 'Fat Lash' bit in the name of the mascara is a bit of an exaggeration in my opinion. Personally I don't think its very volumising, more lengthening. Though it is still a very nice mascara  and isn't clumpy which I find some mascaras to be like.

The only problem I've had is that it can smudge under my eyes during the day. I have combination skin and sometimes it can be quite oily so I guess that doesn't help. So I don't tend to put this on my bottom eyelashes. Also the mascara I have isn't waterproof.

Over all though this mascara is really good especially for the price. I never really purchase products (except for their concealers haha) so this products makes me want to try out some of their other less popular products. If you're looking for a mascara that's affordable and good quality; then definitely check this out. Thanks for reading this post, have a nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment