Sunday 2 February 2014

Mini Haul!

 
Hey guys I hope you're all well. Today I'm going to be doing a haul for you. This is a mini haul compared to the amount other people would include in their haul but oh well! The two things I bought were the Revlon Colourburst Lip Laquer in Vivacious or 120 and the Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. There was a 3 for 2 offer in Boots on all Revlon products so I got two products and my sister got one as well (she got the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.)



 

I'm starting with the Revlon Colourburst which is basically a lip crayon. I'd heard a lot about the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip balms and the Colourburst Matte Balms but  when I tested them in the shops I preferred the Lip Laquers. Also I prefer the packing of the lip Laquers as it is shiny and the others are just matte. The shade I got is called Vivacious and it is a bright juicy pink. The actually product is really good as well, it's very smooth, moisturising and glossy. However they don't last as long as maybe a. Lipstick would as they are more glossy than matte. But nevertheless I love the product as I really like the lip crayon type of products, especially the Bourjois Colourboost lip crayons.


The next product I got is the Revlon Lip Butter. I will be doing a review on these later in the month. I chose the shade Strawberry Shortcake. I've seem that it was a popular choice on Instagram etc and I thought it looked really pretty in the shop so I decided to get it. It's a light pink that's quite sheer and shimmery. The lip butters are really creamy and are like a mix between a lip balm and lipstick. Overall I really recommend these two products that I bought.



So that's everything that I bought, it's quite a mini haul compared to how much other people normally include in their hauls. I hope you enjoyed this blog post, if you'd like me to do any reviews on these products or if you have any other then please comment below. Hope you have a nice day, bye!

 



2 comments: