Sunday 2 March 2014

Februrary Favourites









Hey guys! I hope you're all having a nice day. So somehow we're already 1/4 of the way through the year! February is over so that means it's time for my monthly favourites (even though the last one I did was my October Favourites!) I always find doing monthly favourites really difficult because I often find myself choosing things that I've been loving towards the end of the month. So from now on I'm going to make a list of everything I've been loving through out March! Anyway here are the things I've been loving throughout February.

Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist in Mango Temptation

I purchased this gorgeous body spray at the end of December during the Boxing Day Sales. It's a really pretty pink and stood out to me when I was picking a fragrance. It is by far my favourite out of the VS sprays I own. "Mango, nectar and hibiscus." To be honest I can't really smell any of those in it probably because I don't actually know what they smell like. But to me (the worst person at describing scents) it smells like a juicy, fruity flower. Haha I did say I was bad at describing scents! I have really been loving this as its nice to just whip out and spray all over and walk out the door.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

This BB Cream is so good and I will be reviewing this very soon. This one is for oily skin and I have the shade light which I do think is too pink toned. However it is really lightweightand feels like a moisturiser, yet still provides coverage. I just really like using it as it evens out my skin tone and is super quick and easy to apply. Totally recommend trying this out.

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick Rose Petal

I've actually had this lipstick for quite a while. But recently I've really been loving it. It's a gorgeous nude with pink undertones. Perfect for spring. It's also really moisturising but I still like to apply a lip balm underneath. This lipstick is nicely pigmented and creamy; if you haven't already, then you should check out Natural Collection lipsticks as theyre only £1.99 but are great quality! Sorry I didn't take a photo of this product (and some other ones) but the lighting went really dark with this lipstick so it didn't look very nice.

Primark P.S Love Lip Gloss Crayon

I included this in my Lip Crayon blog post which you can view here. For £.1.50 this product is surprisingly really nice. Its really glossy and sheer, would've been better if it was more pigmented but I guess that would've made it more expensive haha. I've really been loving this crayon as it's really quick and easy to apply and not to bold.

Collection Super Size Mascara

I have done a review on this mascara so you can read more about that if you click here. This mascara is really natural and lengthening and I've been using it quite a lot. I'm not going to say a lot because I've gone into a lot of detail in my other blogpost.

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

Last month I used this brush quite a lot especially for concealer under the eyes. I know it is supposed to be used for the crease, but I think it's perfect for blending concealer under my eyes as it's not too big so it doesn't poke me in the eye! Also it is very dense so it really blends well. This brush comes in the Starter Set so unfortunately you can't buy it on its own.

Music

This month I have been loving a few artists such as Lorde, Haim, London Grammar and Miley Cyrus. Saying this, some of my favourite songs have been ones in the charts but I thought that you probably have heard of most of them so these are some different songs. Here are some of my favourites:

Lorde - Team
Haim - The Wire, If I Could Change Your Mind
London Grammar - Strong
Miley Cyrus - Drive, Adore You

I hope you have enjoyed this post and if you would like to follow me on Instagram my username is @_beautiegirl . Also please follow me on bloglovin and I will follow you back! Have a nice day, bye!


1 comment:

  1. Love Fat Lash mascara! ♥

    www.lindsaydavison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete