Sunday 4 May 2014

Current Fashion Favourites: Monochrome Dresses, Chunky Boots and Sandals




Hey beauties! Today's blog post is a little bit random but I just thought that I'd share with you my current fashion favourites! Recently I have been obsessed with monochrome print dresses especially dogtooth patterns. I have a dogtooth pattern shift dress which I have been struggling to wear as I don't know what to pair it with. So I took a trip on Polyvore for some inspiration and now I have found some amazing shoe ideas to wear it with. I absolutely love chunky boots especially Vagabonds, and I think they would look super cute with the dresses. Vagabonds are a little too expensive for my budget, so I took a look on new look and topshop and found some great alternatives! I love the boots with cleated soles as they look so cute! Not only have I been loving chunky boots but also chunky sandals! I think New Look do some great chunky gladiator sandals and for a great price! I really want to go shoe shopping now ahh! But I might have to wait till my birthday which is in one month! I think the white sandals will look super cute in summer as well! I think dresses and cute chunky shoes are just so pretty and cute and I can't wait to get a pair haha! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this short blog post and if you would like to see some more short blog posts like this then please comment! Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cleated sole shoes/boots as well. Also I have a pair of black boots with gold side buckles similar to the ones at the top of your picture. I got them from boohoo around Feb & I literally wear them to death. They are so comfy & go with so many things xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those shoes sound so lovely! I really want some black boots but I guess I should buy something more summery instead aha! xx

      Delete