Sunday 29 June 2014

Lip Product Addict Tag

 
Hey beauties! Today I am going to do the Lip Product Addict Tag which you have probably seen floating around in YouTube and blogs. There are 8 questions all about lip products, so let's begin!

1. Favourite balm/treatment
I'm going to have to say my trusty aloe Vera vaseline. Whenever my lips are becoming chapped and need some treatment, I always return to this as it really helps my lips.

2. Best eye-catching red
I don't actually own any red lipsticks but I have something close to it. It is the Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in Coral. This lipstick is a orangey red that is very close to a red and is very bold and flattering.

3. Best luxury & best drugstore
I only own 2 luxury products which is two MAC lipsticks. So my best luxury lipstick would be my MAC lipstick in Speak Louder. My best drugstore... This is more difficult than I thought but I'm going to have to say the Revlon Lacquer Balms, I just love the formula and the shade range so much!

4. Best MAC lipstick
Well this is pretty much the same answer as above, my best MAC lipstick is Speak Louder. It's like a medium pinky red and I love it so much!

5. The most disappointing
My most disappointing is probably the Sleek Matte me lip creams. I don't know if this is just my shade though, I have the shade petal and I just find it to be so drying and patchy. Not nice, but at first they look alright but after a few minutes they begin going flaky.

6. Liner - yes or no?
Personally, I have to say no as I don't actually wear lip liners and I don't own any.

7. Best Gloss 
I really like the Barry M lip glosses as they are not sticky at all and they smell amazing. Also the colour range is really good, there are some nudes and some bolds.

8. Something Extra
I would like to mention the Kate Moss Lip Stick in 08 as it is my perfect lip colour. My lips are naturally quite dark and mauvey toned so this lipstick is like a my lips but better colour. I have a review on this here so you can check that out! 

So that was the Lip Product Addict Tag, if you have read this then I tag you to do it! Thanks for reading and hope you have a nice day, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment