Sunday 8 February 2015

Skincare Routine






I realised I don't really talk much about Skincare on my blog, probably because I don't really have a very exciting Skincare routine. It's very simple and basic but I thought I would share it with you all anyway.

So to remove my makeup, I use the Garnier Miscellar Cleansing water. I bought this recently after hearing about how amazing it was from other fellow beauty bloggers and lovers. It quickly removed my makeup, even eye makeup and it also feels very calm and gentle on my skin. I really recommend this as it's cheap and works incredibly.

After cleansing my skin, I will use my Garnier Refreshing Toner to tone my face. I have very mixed opinions on this as it works well, but is not suitable for sensitive skin. It has is very strong and has that alcohol (like nail varnish remover) scent to it, which isn't very nice when you're putting that on your face. Apart from that, I think it works really well to purify my face. But I would say do not buy this if you have sensitive skin, and maybe use it every other day.

Then I will moisturise my face using the Nivea night cream. I absolutely love using this to hydrate my face, it's a really good moisturiser!

So that is everything I do to remove my makeup and cleanse my face at the end of the day! I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. I use the Garnier cleansing water are love it! Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the creative and unique way you styled this post! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the Garnier Micellar water! It's incredible. Lovely post.

    www.kelsabelle.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the garnier micellar water, so good for the price!
    chantelle | Chanbelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes simple is the best way to go with skincare! The Garnier Micellar Water is really good :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete