Wednesday 16 September 2015

My Top Autumn Lipsticks

top autumn lipsticks

top autumn lipsticks

top autumn lipsticks
Autumn is a time of berry shades and dark lipsticks. So I bring you my Top 3 Autumn lipsticks consisting of a dark vampy shade, a classic red and a berry shade. How very autumnal!

Rimmel Kate Moss 107
Probably the most typical autumn lipstick out there, but it's because it is the most perfect autumnal shade! It's the perfect mix between a red and a purple creating the most beautiful dark vampy berry shade. However it's not too dark that it is still very wearable. I can see myself wearing this lipstick a lot this season (whose to say I haven't already worn it?) It is a matte finish which I think is best for such a bold lipstick. It also means that it lasts a long time and doesn't slip and slide everywhere. For around the £5 mark, you can't go wrong with this lipstick

Revlon Lip Butter 'Berry Smoothie'
Sometimes you may want to have a more subtle autumn lip option, and for me that is this lipstick. The Revlon Lip Butters are like a very pigmented tinted lip balm, they are moisturising, hydrating but also have a lot of colour in them. This shade is a really pretty pinky berry colour (hence the name) and when applied will leave you lips feeling nice and moisturised but also leaves a nice tint on them!

Rimmel Kate Moss 08
This doesn't look like your typical autumn lipstick shade as it's more of an autumn nude shade. I really love the colour of this lipstick as it is a dark mauve/ pink nude shade and is definitely, for me, a my lips but better shade. I never really hear many people talking about this lipstick but the colour is stunning and so is the formula. It isn't a matte finish like the 107 shade, but it is very creamy and pigmented and smells really nice as well!

L'Oreal Colour Riche 461 'Scarlett Creme' 
I think red is probably the best autumn and winter colour. So why not wear it as a lipstick? I'd say this is more for Christmas time as red is very festive. But it's September now so that means Christmas is very near (as you can tell I'm very excited for Christmas!) the quality of L'Oreal Lipsricks are incredible and they are about £7 which is so good for the lipstick! The lipstick is very pigmented and glides on smoothly. I really recommend you try out some of the L'Oreal Lipsticks!

What are your favourite Autumn Lipsticks?

8 comments:

  1. 08 is beautiful and I still crave after 107 from Rimmel :) Lovely picks, great taste for lippies!

    passingfancyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! All of them are amazing but i think I'll go for the Rimmel Kate Moss 107! Looks fantastic!Love this shade!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have the Rimmel 08 lippy but sadly lost it a few months ago. I used to wear it a lot, a really good you-lips-but-better-colour, maybe its time for a repurchase after reading this. Beautiful blog btw! Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all great picks! But the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick is my favorite one. :)
    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab post hun, some really gorgeous picks :) I really love 107 and I agree it’s definitely the perfect autumnal shade :) My favourite shades for autumn including Rebel and Mehr :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Kate Moss nude lipstick. I've had my eye on it for such a long time now. I feel like you can not go wrong with a nude lip x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have the 107 and 08 Kate Moss lipstick, but I just hate the way they just vanish after the day, definitely need to find a Mac alternative for those soon! They are such lovely shades though that's why I still wear them haha!
    nat x | www.natalielaurette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've still never tried Rimmel's 107 but I desperately need to! Everytime I pop into Boots or Superdrug it's out of stock. I love Topshop's Called up and Mac's Plumful though!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete